Hopelink’s Energy Assistance Program is beginning a new season to offer those on a limited income help paying their home heating costs.
Appointments are available now to schedule an appointment for the season starting on Tuesday, October 17th.
Appointments can be scheduled via their website https://www.hopelink.org/need-help/energy or by calling 425.658.2592.
Those applying can select an in-person or telephone appointment when scheduling. Appointments are first come, first serve and are in high demand during the fall months. As of now there are appointments available at every Hopelink center. As those fill up new appointments will be added every Monday morning at 9:00am.
There are two available grants: LIHEAP and PSE HELP
- People can apply every year beginning in October
- They don’t need to be behind on payments
- Grants range from $100 to $1,000 per household
- Grant amounts vary from year to year based on:
- Cost to heat a home over the previous 12 months
- Household’s average monthly income
- Number of people in the household