- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
- We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a web site. This information includes the Internet address of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last web page you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns, and improve the content of our site.
- We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
- Some of our online services require you to register for an account. We ask you for some personal information before you can create an account (typically your name, your e-mail address, and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our online payment services, we may request credit card or other payment information that may be stored temporarily in encrypted form on secure servers.
Information You Provide
- Information volunteered by you through filling out our optional online feedback form and contact us form is used to help us enhance our web sites, and may be shared with Financial Empowerment Network partners for that purpose.
- We do not give, share, sell, rent, or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
- The Financial Empowerment Network uses link and search capabilities to navigate publicly available information from dozens of agencies that are not part of the Financial Empowerment Network web site and over whom the Network exercises no control.
- The privacy policies and procedures described here do not necessarily apply to those sites.
- We suggest contacting these sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
- We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this web site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction of data.